December 24, 2008

(Extracts) My Best friend's email.... :)

***********************
Do u remember the way I got to know u? U had sent me a letter. In
it u had typed just one line "What's a zzar?". I replied promptly
saying everything I knew abt it. Then even I never thought we
would last this long. How u got me address is still a mystery to
me!!!
U have been with me all along. More than I've been with u. I have
never been with u in the emotional sense. I felt u never needed
me... I thought that u were the happy-go-lucky sort of a person...
'cuz u were always soooo cheerful, sending me jokes and all. U did
show me how deep u were in thinking, that day when u advised me
about death. I have saved it and made a hardcopy too.
Don't u worry about what u are gonna do now.(I don't think u r
worried in the least! Still I said...). Life is too short, and
happiness is like a soap bubble. Goes away in a moment. I can
tell u will b happy with Sandhya for a long long time. And things
I tell come true. I prayed for u both the moment I got ur letter.
It will be alright. Ur mom and dad - they will be happy too, to
see a couple so happy and so in love. Love always brings what is
most required. Don't ever think that u r a disappointment to them.
Tell them that u have made me proud to have u as my friend. U r a
thoughtful and sensitive person. U will keep them happy... Put all
ur doubts to rest here.
I can remember a dream I got when I was 9 years old. The morn was
bright and the sun was shining brilliantly through the glass
windows.The windows were too high 4 me. But I could see the
shadows of tall grass. I was happy. I knew there was a beautiful
garden outside, I knew I would eventually grow up to be tall
enough 4 the window. So I was happy. Eventually, Pammi, happiness
will come in search of u and will not let u go! The quote u used
to send me with ur mails:"Don't fear shadows. It means light is
somewhere near." Its ture, isn't it?
I will always b with u, whatever u do. So will God. Let the smile
u type next time be a real one!! Hope I have achieved something
with this letter of mine.
*****************************

I am still in search of you.... my friend... :) (The smiley you identified me with)
Cheers
Pammi

No comments: